Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Somebody's Daughter

Romans 12:2
Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and leasing and perfect.

The time right now is 2:47am. I slept at 11pm, woke up at 1am.
At the back of my head, all i could think about was the DVD that Sis Charissa brought for me to watch. And so i did.

Here are a few things i learnt from the DVD:
- Sin thrives in darkness
- talking about it leads to accountability, leads to eventually recovery
- The only way to freedom is to commit to being free (King David's prayer "Show me Thy ways O LORD")
- Recovery also happens when i make the decision to live differently as God wants me to.

~I'm not tortured anymore,
got no secrets,
I've come clean with the dark obsessions
that haunted my life~ Free, by John Mandeville

definitely can sleep better now..

No comments:

Post a Comment